Busy busy busy. Big things in the works. Also presently homeless. Meanwhile, just to break the silence, here is a map of all the US counties I have been to.
- I’ve got 1,105 out of 3,141. I’m thinking about picking up three more in Pennsylvania tomorrow.
- It counts if I was on the ground, either on foot or in a terrestrial vehicle.
- Even so, airport layovers are cheap, but I don’t lose sleep because I only have one or two that are only airport layovers.
- I said been to, not any subjective word like visited. So shut up; it presents facts.
- Besides, a big part of visiting a place for me (as one who appreciates geography) is simply looking around at the landscape anyway, so I would count drive-throughs as visits regardless.
This was created at http://counties.visitedmap.com. If you are nerd enough and have a freakish memory of the exact routes you’ve traveled in your life, give it a go!